180 g butter
250 g mascarpone
80 g icing sugar
2 cups of cold coffee
250 ml whipping cream
1. Set aside some McVitie’s Digestive Integral biscuits for the final decoration. Blend the remaining biscuits with a mixer and then add the melted butter to the crumbled biscuits and mix well.
2. Place 2/3 of the mixture in a 22 cm diameter springform pan and level with the back of a spoon, also creating a small side edge. Place the base in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Put the mascarpone and the icing sugar in a bowl, working them with the electric whisk at low speed and adding the cold coffee.
4. Separately, whip the cream, add it to the mascarpone mixture and mix gently.
5. Remove the base from the fridge, fill it with the coffee cream and decorate it with the crumbled biscuits set aside at the beginning. Leave the coffee crumb to compact in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.